Monday, May 21, 2012

characters to love: Niles Crane


...FRASIER

I can’t help talking about a sitcom I’ve always loved: FRASIER. It started as a spin-off of “Cheers” and it became one of the most successful spin-off.
Here I’d like to talk about my favourite character: I’m talking about Doctor Niles Crane of course, amazingly portrayed by David Hyde Pierce. I think he is one of the most funny characters I ever seen.. I love his moves, his lines, even his double-breast suits are perfect on this character: everything in this weird psychiatrist is hylarious.
To me the sitcom could have been named NILES... but I love Frasier too, together they form a perfect couple! Indeed I’m so glad to see again Kelsey Grammer (Frasier) in BOSS and I hope to see a new sitcom with David Hyde Pierce as the main character.
Elena

Here one of Niles’ habits: cleaning his chair at Cafè nervosa before sitting down.

[Non posso fare a meno di parlare di una sitcom che ho sempre amato: FRASIER. È iniziata come uno spin-off di Cheers ed è diventato uno degli spin-off di maggior successo.
Qui vorrei parlare del mio personaggio preferito: sto parlando del Dottor Niles Crane ovviamente, interpretato in maniera straordinaria da David Hyde Pierce. Penso che sia uno dei personaggi più divertenti che io abbia mai visto.. Amo le sue movenze, le sue battute, anche i suoi abiti doppio petto sono perfetti su questo personaggio: tutto in questo strambo psichiatra è esilarante.
Per me la sitcom avrebbe potuto essere chiamata NILES… ma adoro anche Frasier, insieme formano la coppia perfetta! Infatti sono molto felice di rivedere Kelsey Grammer (Frasier) in BOSS e spero di vedere una nuova sitcom con David Hyde Pierce come protagonista.
Elena
Sopra una delle abitudini di Niles: pulire la sua sedia al Cafè Nervosa prima di sedersi.]

No comments:

Post a Comment