Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Politics.


...HOUSE OF CARDS

Produced by David Fincher.
That's enough!
Ok, I can tell you more.

A perfect title: House of Cards.
Ok, it's a perfect title cause the tv series is about american politics, american politicians and their control room.

Kevin Spacey performs the main character and Robin Wright performs his wife.
I would say I've told enough.

One more thing: I think it might be the best tv show of 2013.
I suggest you to watch it.
Stefania

[Prodotto da David Fincher.
E' abbastanza!
Ok, posso dirvi qualcosa in più.
Un titolo perfetto: House of Cards.
Ok, è perfetto perchè la serie è su politica americana, politici americani e la loro stanza dei bottoni.
Kevin Spacey interpreta il personaggio principale e Robin Wright è sua moglie.
Direi che vi ho detto tutto.
Un'ultima cosa: penso che potrebbe essere la miglior serie del 2013.
Vi suggerisco di guardarla.Stefania]

No comments:

Post a Comment